Monday, July 7, 2008

Ipoh International Run



The run was on 6th of July. I did a wrong decision on that day! Luckily I'm not late for that run. I though that it's ok if I reach there around 6.45 a.m. But early 6 in the morning, Wen Shan tell me that we need to register at 6.15 a.m. and the run starts at 6.45!

After fetched Jimmy and Kian Yong, I rushed there with high speed (actually just 100 km/h, not top speed). Even when the traffic light still red, I still break through it! Luckily no traffic police around that time hehe... Finally, we reach Stadium in less than 10 minutes! =P

I'm in kinda good condition that day. I'd finally win Koi Hin! Remember last time Rentas Desa, He got 7th and I just get 15th. This time I won him with 15 minutes faster I reach the end point. ^^ Really happy about it. It's just 7.55 a.m. when I reach the end point! quite fast also mar lol...

If I can reach the end point 5 minutes earlier, most probably I can get a medal! So pity lar, can't get a medal... Now it's just the same with the others, just get a cert... Hope next time can get a medal!so many people...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

狮子座のEugene ♌ Copyright © 2009 Designed by Eugene