Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tiring Day

27th of February, Friday.

Today might be the last day we can get to play badminton together. This is because Chris is going to leave Ipoh and start back his study at KL. And, most likely he will leave Malaysia on July, for his further study. So good that he can leave Malaysia =P

I wake up so early that day, around 6.10 a.m. to meet my net friend. Around 10.30 a.m. I go find Chris for badminton at ISC already.
Empty. As usual, all courts are free for us to use.

Quite tiring, because I don't feel well recently. Sad case...

Around 3 p.m. we leave ISC and go Bercham for lunch. We promised Jr to play badminton together, that's why we go that far for lunch. So disgusting! The spaghetti I ate, the green beans taste like got some soap inside! >.<

We start badminton again around 4 p.m.
Chris got so good stamina! He's still so strong after playing for 5 hours!

We stop playing around 8 p.m. Then we went Yeolde English for dinner.

Played badminton almost for whole day! Fully exhausted.. Both my legs are numb the next day!

4 comments:

  1. Play until leg cramp is the way to go, get it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to play for more than 6 hours a day for that XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning ISMC, afternoon go Bougin then evening go near Khai Jun there, and night go PGS play. /GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. put ur name lar, duh~!
    really will go insane if play like this.
    ha ha...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

狮子座のEugene ♌ Copyright © 2009 Designed by Eugene