Thursday, March 5, 2009

Badminton Day with ex-Schoolmates.

Fetched Jimmy early in the morning, 9 something. (not very early for me though, because I wake up around 8 every day :P) We planned to go for swimming, but I've forgot to take the whole box of shuttlecock I bought yesterday! So, I need to drive my way back home again to take the shuttlecock.. I pressed the wrong password of the alarm system when I try to enter my house. The siren was so loud! XD Since we was at that area already, we fetch koihin along too. Waited him for 20 minutes =.=

After breakfast, we go stadium for badminton. I saw only 4 courts with people playing, and a group of malays sitting together chatting, maybe discussing something. So, we decide not to pay for the court. After an hour we played, those malays left the court. Then, the worker started to come inside the court and switch off the lights! We wait him to leave the court and we switch on the light and continue playing. Who knows that annoyed worker come in again and switch off the lights.. Dang~

Finally, we decided to get a court. When we walk to the counter, Gosh~ 'kaunter tutup'. I wonder whats wrong? Lunch hour? I looked into the counter, it's empty but with two fans running so fast! The workers there sit behind the board and resting there! How lazy are they.. can't even walk to the counter and take the money.. Really feels like banging the door that time! Stupid malay workers......

Since some of us are still energized, we go another place to play again. We went the court near PGS. That time when we are going was 12.30 noon. It's almost school off, luckily we didn't get jammed in the traffic for long time. Elizabeth (my friendster friend) sms and tell me, says that she saw me when I'm making a U-turn in the junction infront PGS (can get caught by police 1) . Since she's going home, and I need to play badminton, I didn't chat with her.

We stopped playing after an hour. When I'm paying for the court fee, that auntie there says, you can't use the court for 1 hour only! You must use 2 hour minimum! After listening for her mumbling, finally she says, this time I'll let you use the court for 1 hour, but no next time! =.= zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

狮子座のEugene ♌ Copyright © 2009 Designed by Eugene