Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Went kbox on Jcard day

Bonia Sunglasses

Gonna make it white lense anyway. More convenient, so that I don't need to change it when I'm indoor.

Went KBox yesterday. It was a holiday in Ipoh. When I'm going Jusco, the queue was so long on the traffic light just before Jusco, and Oh My God! Cars queing from ground floor to 2nd floor parking lot! T.T I scolded myself in my mind, because I'm busy transfering installers to my new hand phone till the last minute. Should've go at least half an hour earlier so that I can find a parking place.

At the same time when I was thinking that way, tweet tweet.. The car infront me sounded! Oh.. 1st time in my life, I was so lucky to get a carpark. Without even driving around to look for it. Just as I reached 2nd floor, I found this car leaving.. @.@

We were late for reaching KBox. I booked a room for 2.30pm. We reach there around 3pm XD I booked a small room, for 6 people. My friend tells me he found many friends to join us singing k, around 12 people. The receptionist let us have a 20 people room with a large projector, but with a 12 person room price ^^ is this a special offer for us, or is it just merely promotion? What ever. lolx..

4 comments:

  1. 刚那个还没好的啊...==将快就留言...- -

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I feel like going Kbox again.

    The biggest room? With Projector summore? o.O

    I say you were VERY lucky cause:
    1. You found parking in a sea of cars.
    2. Paid the largest room in Kbox with a price of 12 person ONLY.

    Should've go buy Toto of 4D. Who knows might kena leh! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mixed with lucky and unlucky XD

    I got these nice things, but

    I lost all my anime as exchange T.T

    Need to pay RM250 for the new hard disc some more

    Argh~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww~ there there. *pats back*

    This its time for you do DL more new animes. HAHA XD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

狮子座のEugene ♌ Copyright © 2009 Designed by Eugene