Friday, May 8, 2009

My White Hair

Yesterday, I plucked a 'white hair' of mine. After I've plucked it, only I realized, it's starting to changed back to black again! The end part of my hair changed back to black, while the outer part was white >.<
The inner part of my hair was black in colour, but the outer part was already white.

Today went eBox sing k again. Ebox was having renovation, and therefore having promotion too. 2 people singing, get 1 more people sing for free. We got 5 people, so we got 1 people free only. If we got 1 more friend, then that friend don't need to pay too.
Jiak

Ko-Win showing his "V" hand

Jimmy (left) and KoiHin (right)


We sing Leo Ku's 情歌王 for our last song ^^ We start singing just as our time out.
But they don't allow us to sing the whole song. We sing about 10 minutes only, then they shut off our tv already.. XD Sing till last minute!

3 comments:

  1. 好好笑耶你...干吗放个white hair在那里...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is white shirt guy wo? very talented....

    ReplyDelete
  3. RE:♫.音乐♀|ùí.♫
    我英文不好,所以就照直翻译咯~

    RE:keith
    I know you mean RED!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

狮子座のEugene ♌ Copyright © 2009 Designed by Eugene