Had my birthday celebration today, thanks to Xin Juen, I heard she's the 1 who plan for this.. Thanks so much =)
We went church today, said Xin Wei, they'll be having a 'tong sui' making activity today. I thought it was like, teaching us how to make 红豆沙 or what.. haha.. It's a fruit blending activity actually.. You can add some ice creams, jelly or some sugar when blending some fruits you've chose. They got 'Dragon Fruit' there, and it's a red one. If you add a piece of it when blending, your juice will surely just red in colour! So I just choose to blend some pears and kiwis.. I choose this 2 because they're both sour.. I afraid my juice will be very weird, so I don't dare to mix so many types of fruits.. Luckily my juice is still ok, just not so sweet enough as I just add a tea spoon of sugar water in it.
I didn't realize it at first, until Xin Juen ask Soon Yew whether he's told me the secret or not. I thought they'll be having a farewell party or what.. then I saw Xin Juen went inside a room, and those candle lights are so easily seen, no doubt, that's a birthday cake.. LOL and the reflection of the image inside the room can be clearly seen from the side door.. haha..
Can said that this is my 1st time for having this kind of birthday party, with some surprises.. although I've knew it before the cake was out.. XD
Last night I thought wanna go Rum Jungle, cause I heard that Helena will be celebrating her birthday there.. We're both having a same birthday! ^^ 29th of July. Soon Yew was busy studying last night, so he didn't come out. So I follow Wai Keat with Hou Kit them, to Houz. Just drink 1 bottle of Tiger, and I can't finish my 2nd bottle.. Maybe it's because I've drank some vine before this..
At last.. Happy Birthday to all Leo's! ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




happy bday~
ReplyDelete^^
thanks a lot pal ;)
ReplyDelete