Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Finally I can online!

It's my 3rd day here, and to tell the truth, I'm kinda like the feeling in the Uni. When so many people there, just like old school times. My class, the 4th badge of Bachelor of Science in Optometry of NIO, has 17 students only. It's more or less like my form 6 class, because in my year, only around 20 students in a class.

Meet Elaine there after chatting in msn or by sms'ing. She's so friendly, and after 1 day, already feels like knew her for long time d.. Maybe it's because she's the only 1 can speak in Cantonese. I speak English the 1st day, and now I guess Chinese will do.. since like most of them can understand Chinese :P

Last time when people saw me, usually they will think this way.. "Eugene, his dad runs an optical shop 1..." But now, almost whole class are from optical family... XD

Don't feel good at night time.. I sleep on 8 something for 2 days, because I've got nothing to do without the internet connection. I've brought some Anime along, but forgot the codecs.. So can't watch.. zzzz

After being alone here, only I understand what usually people says 'homesick'. Really the 1st time I feel so. I make all my friends, parents, relatives, thinks that I'm okay.. I even made myself to think that I'll be ok, but seems like me myself is the one have been cheated.

lyrics of Gary Chow's new song 寂寞先生 “... Oh … I’m not okay 我假裝無所謂..."
"... 空虛並非是詞匯 能夠形容的魔鬼 ..."

5 comments:

  1. dun feel so lonely baaa
    u can find me gehh
    at least u cum selayang larrr
    hahaha

    or kacau me using sms de^^
    if u dun mind chating wif small little gurl lar
    kakax

    dun feel home sick dy!!!!!
    cheer up!!!!!!!!!!
    fighting !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤樱铃宝宝❤ - Thanks... =] I donno how to go Selayang leh... Sure won't mind la.. I'm a small kid also wert... haha.. Thanks for cheering ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah..
    high 5!!!
    100% same condition here
    and i think i am more serious than you 10 times...
    =S

    ReplyDelete
  4. stiill small kid ark ???
    big big liao lor u !!!!!!
    going old btw@@

    haha
    old man ^_^

    me small kid
    dun snatch tis name from me ><
    kakax

    cum cum
    my phone 24 hrs on
    waiting 4 u to kacau ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carmen Tung - Low 5! eh.. I'm worse la.. Saturday got class, can't back..

    ❤樱铃宝宝❤ - how kacau leh? I don't have your number la.. haha..

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

狮子座のEugene ♌ Copyright © 2009 Designed by Eugene