Friday, August 14, 2009

Swim in my condo's swimming pool

After 2 weeks staying here, today is my 1st time using the swimming pool here. Long time didn't swim already, feel so tiring after swimming XD have to swim more often..



View of the swimming pool, taken from my room.


Still looking forward to play badminton! Heard that Steven can bring 3 friends to play in his apartment's badminton court.

I wonder is there some 1 likes to sing k in my class? Feel like going sing k some times.. haha..

Time to eat my ‘荷兰薯鸡’that I've kept it in the fridge for 5 days.. XD Thanks to my Aunt, preparing so much food for me, so that I don't have to eat bread or biscuit for every dinner.. haha..
Taste so nice!

3 comments:

  1. so 幸福summore
    so delicious summore
    i so hungry summore~~~!!!!!!!!!
    T_T
    i wan breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.= what lah, eating at home is the most 幸福 thing!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

狮子座のEugene ♌ Copyright © 2009 Designed by Eugene