Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Last day in Ipoh

Finally! I have to go KL for studies. I'll leave Ipoh before tomorrow's afternoon most likely. This morning, I went breakfast with KahJon, in the same place as last week, for a same purpose.. XD Still, I'm too coward for it.. Sigh* feel like hitting myself.

After breakfast, we went a specs shop at Ipoh Garden there. Kahjon heard from one of his coworkers, some RayBan sunglasses are selling around RM300. So we went there to have a look. At 1st the boss there let us see some RayBan sunglasses, quite old fashion I guess.. Or maybe just I don't like the model.. Then I heard him says that, RayBan still haven't comes with Polarized lenses.. But.. Polarized lenses isn't something new technology, but still shouldn't just 'shoot' him.. haha.. When I ask him about new Aviator model, he tells me, "that old fashion no out d lor.." ... zzz Last year release again, new stocks with old designs.. Should have told him I'm not NOOB!

Then we went Jusco, MOG 1st, then SHADES next. Quite a lot of models there, surely much much more comparing with Ipoh Garden that 1.. haha.. Many Oakley shades there.. The price is like.. WOW! So expensive.. XD

KahJon bought 1, I found it quite nice actually.. Too bad I can't wear sunglasses.. Because I can't wear contact lenses..
This is how the sunglasses look =]

Dad asked me to take a vaccination for influenza. Since the doctor says, will help a bit for preventing Swine Flu, so I just take it.
Can't see it clearly, but I got a plaster on top of the injection place.

7 comments:

  1. ...
    for your information,i study in melaka...
    ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. =='''
    cum kl study arkk????
    me go find u minum minum wann???
    kakaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. king0228 - LOL... so sorry, thought you with Soong Choon tim..

    ❤樱铃宝宝❤ - really?? sure want! haha.. anyway, I'm in SS14 =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~nana~ - thank you... =]

    ❤樱铃宝宝❤ - when wanna come find me oh...? XD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

狮子座のEugene ♌ Copyright © 2009 Designed by Eugene