Sunday, August 9, 2009

Study Life

My time table.. So annoying, got class on Saturday.. Can't back Ipoh on Friday.
This is what I see when I look out from my hostel.
Thanks to my Aunt, for giving me this steamer, then I don't have to eat bread every night..
First of all, put some water in it, approximately 2cm depth,
put a cover,
put your food inside, on a bowl,

Set your timer, and thats all!
1st time in my life I steam food!

5 comments:

  1. ==
    steam???
    ><
    aiksss
    can eat or not gehh???
    afterward masuk hospital arkk!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can larh aiyor... din use a steaming machine before? so char 1 a..? XD My 1st time using is in my 20th

    ReplyDelete
  3. =='''
    reli din worrr
    sendiri masak de worrr
    016 3570403

    ReplyDelete
  4. errrrr
    no choice lorrr
    nxt time oso nid 1 study aboard maaa
    kakax

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

狮子座のEugene ♌ Copyright © 2009 Designed by Eugene